Business Consultant – Year Long Placement
We are offering the opportunity to join our established placement programme. Exciting assignments and expert teams. A strong focus on results. Opportunities to develop and perform at your best. It’s all waiting for you in a placement year with Charlton Morris. We have three openings/vacancies for placement opportunities.
Charlton Morris is an exciting name in the world of recruitment; we are young, fast paced and have grown from 8 to over 50 people in 4 years. In early 2016 we opened our first international office in Copenhagen, giving us scope for continued growth and opportunity.
If you are interested in a highly rewarding career and opportunities to progress, then look no further!
In a highly competitive market Charlton Morris are trying to stand out by investing in our employees and focusing on excellence. In order to realise our aggressive growth plans and build on the success of our inaugural placement scheme last year, we’re looking for great new students to join our teams.
So, who are we?
- Executive Search Consultancy, based in Leeds and Copenhagen
- Specialise in 3 specific areas; Energy, Medical Devices & Life Sciences
- Focus on mid-senior level international placements
- Young team with a track record in hiring and developing graduates
What’s the job?
- Business Consultant, specialising in 1 of the 3 markets we operate in
- Essentially working as a 360 recruitment consultant
- Learning about the industry and developing new contacts
- Building relationships with senior candidates and hiring companies
What are we looking for?
- Need to be energetic, outgoing and a good communicator
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Ability to work and achieve autonomously
- Enjoy working to daily/ monthly/ yearly targets
What we can offer?
- An environment that rewards hard work and success
- Regular incentives, pay rises and uncapped commission
- Fast progression in line with our Management Programme
- Some of our Health/Wellbeing & other benefits include:
- Gym memberships
- Monthly massage
- Extended lunch breaks (two per week)
- Restaurant discounts
- Monthly days out with the company
- Other incentivised awards
To apply: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: Friday 15th December 2017